eBooks can be read on any IOS or Android device. Visit the ebook information tab for more information.
This is where you will find links to subject and/or project guides. Please check back often as new guides are added regularly.
- 6th Grade - Ancient Egypt
- 6th Grade - Ancient Greece
- 6th Grade - Astronomy Resources
- 6th Grade Ancient Americas
- 6th Grade Middle Ages
- 6th Grade Stone Age
- 7th Grade - Call of the Wild by Jack London
- 7th Grade - Compare and Contrast Geometry
- 7th Grade - The Breadwinner by Deborah Ellis
- 7th Grade - The Outsiders by S.E. Hinton
- 7th Grade Science - Alternative Energy Resources
- 7th Grade Social Studies - Middle East
- 7th Grade Social Studies - Saint John's Bible
- 8th Grade Social Studies - 1920s America
- Copyright and Plagiarism Information
- Geography Resources
- Hampton Academy Library Homepage
- Science Guides
- Social Studies Guides
- Virtual tours and museums
- Wellness Class Resources
Click HERE for database passwords.
You must be logged in to your hamptonsd account to access this document.
April is School Library Month
Book Marathon Challenge
The Hampton Academy Library Book Marathon Challenge is a 26 week reading challenge starting 10/19/2015 and ending on the day of the Boston Marathon, 4/18/2016.