eBooks can be read on any IOS or Android device. Simply download the FollettEnlight app and start reading. See Mrs. Saunders for login information.
This is where you will find links to subject and/or project guides. Please check back often as new guides are added regularly.
- 6th Grade - Library Class
- 6th Grade Author Biography Project
- 6th Grade Endangered Species
- 6th Grade Middle Ages
- 6th Grade Stone Age
- 7th Grade - The Breadwinner by Deborah Ellis
- 7th Grade Science - Alternative Energy Resources
- 7th Grade Social Studies - Saint John's Bible
- 8th Grade Social Studies - 101 Objects that Made America
- 8th Grade Social Studies - 1920s America
- 8th Grade Social Studies - Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Copyright and Plagiarism Information
- Hampton Academy Library Homepage
- Science Guides
- Social Studies Guides
Password information for the below databases can be found in the library.
Full text journal articles on diverse subjects. Highlights include the
|Includes The Grolier Multimedia Encyclopedia, The New Book of Popular Science, Lands and Peoples Database, and The America the Beautiful Database.|
An enhanced up to date version of the classic reference set World Book Encyclopedia.
|Contains over 600,000 biographical entries.|
|Detailed information on today’s social issues. Includes pro/con essays, statistics, and more.|
Cultural, historical, and statistical information for countries of the world.
"Generate citations in MLA, APA & Chicago formats for your bibliography".