eBooks can be read on any IOS or Android device. Visit the ebook information tab for more information.
This is where you will find links to subject and/or project guides. Please check back often as new guides are added regularly.
- 6th Grade - Ancient Egypt
- 6th Grade - Ancient Greece
- 6th Grade - Astronomy Resources
- 6th Grade Ancient Americas
- 6th Grade Middle Ages
- 6th Grade Stone Age
- 7th Grade - Call of the Wild by Jack London
- 7th Grade - Compare and Contrast Geometry
- 7th Grade - The Breadwinner by Deborah Ellis
- 7th Grade - The Outsiders by S.E. Hinton
- 7th Grade Science - Alternative Energy Resources
- 7th Grade Social Studies - Middle East
- 7th Grade Social Studies - Saint John's Bible
- 8th Grade Social Studies - 1920s America
- Copyright and Plagiarism Information
- Geography Resources
- Hampton Academy Library Homepage
- Science Guides
- Social Studies Guides
- Virtual tours and museums
- Wellness Class Resources
Click HERE for database passwords.
You must be logged in to your hamptonsd account to access this document.
Scholastic Book Fair
Scholastic Book Fair will be in the cafeteria Monday May 23rd – Thursday May 26th. This is a buy one get one free fair so all of the profits go back to students and staff in the form of free books. The fair will be open during school hours.