eBooks can be read on any IOS or Android device. Visit the ebook information tab for more information.
This is where you will find links to subject and/or project guides. Please check back often as new guides are added regularly.
- 6th Grade Ancient Americas
- 6th Grade Endangered Species
- 6th Grade Middle Ages
- 6th Grade Stone Age
- 7th Grade - Call of the Wild by Jack London
- 7th Grade - Compare and Contrast Geometry
- 7th Grade - The Breadwinner by Deborah Ellis
- 7th Grade - The Outsiders by S.E. Hinton
- 7th Grade Science - Alternative Energy Resources
- 7th Grade Social Studies - Middle East
- 7th Grade Social Studies - Saint John's Bible
- 8th Grade Social Studies - 101 Objects that Made America
- 8th Grade Social Studies - 1920s America
- 8th Grade Social Studies - Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Copyright and Plagiarism Information
- Hampton Academy Library Homepage
- Science Guides
- Social Studies Guides
- Virtual tours and museums
- Wellness Class Resources
Password information for the below databases can be found in the library.
Full text journal articles on diverse subjects. Highlights include the
|Includes The Grolier Multimedia Encyclopedia, The New Book of Popular Science, Lands and Peoples Database, and The America the Beautiful Database.|
An enhanced up to date version of the classic reference set World Book Encyclopedia.
|Contains over 600,000 biographical entries.|
|Detailed information on today’s social issues. Includes pro/con essays, statistics, and more.|
Cultural, historical, and statistical information for countries of the world.
"Generate citations in MLA, APA & Chicago formats for your bibliography".